National Home Warranty is a team of building and insurance experts. Let us help you insure your business and your projects under one umbrella to make the process as simple possible. We offer a wide variety of coverages that can help you and your company.

Course of Construction Insurance

Course of Construction Insurance, also known as Builder's Risk Insurance or Construction All Risk Insurance, provides coverage for the property owner, contractor, or developer during the construction phase of a building project. It typically protects against risks such as fire, vandalism, theft, and natural disasters that may cause damage or loss to the building under construction. Course of Construction Insurance helps ensure that any unexpected losses or damages during the construction process are covered, allowing the project to proceed smoothly.

Commercial General Liability Insurance

Commercial General Liability Insurance is designed to protect businesses, including home builders, against claims of third-party bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury. It covers legal costs, medical expenses, and damages awarded if the business is found liable for causing harm or damage to someone else or their property. Commercial General Liability Insurance is essential for home building clients as it provides financial protection against potential lawsuits or claims that may arise during the construction process or after completion. This can also extend to cover contractors tools and equipment that are part of your business.

Vacant Dwelling Insurance

Vacant Dwelling Insurance provides coverage for residential properties that are unoccupied for an extended period. This type of insurance is suitable for homeowners who have moved out of their property but have not yet sold or rented it out. Vacant properties are often more vulnerable to risks such as vandalism, theft, or damage from natural disasters. Vacant Dwelling Insurance helps protect the homeowner against these risks and provides financial compensation in case of any covered losses.

Rented Dwelling Insurance

Rented Dwelling Insurance, also known as Landlord Insurance or Rental Property Insurance, is designed specifically for property owners who rent out their residential properties to tenants. This type of insurance provides coverage for the building itself, as well as any personal property belonging to the landlord that is used to maintain the property. Rented Dwelling Insurance typically covers risks such as property damage, liability claims, and loss of rental income.

Do you need a coverage option you don’t see here?

Reach out to us, we will be sure to connect you with a professional that can help!